I suggest you ...

Passengers, missions

Be able to pick up passengers and take them to there destinations! This would make it even more fun:)

26,832 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sean123Sean123 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    JoshJosh shared a merged idea: Idea  ·   · 
    ZacharyZachary shared a merged idea: Mission  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: more real missions  ·   · 
    BanzerBanzer shared a merged idea: Missions  ·   · 
    AhmedAhmed shared a merged idea: Missions  ·   · 
    Zsolt ZeleZsolt Zele shared a merged idea: Feature suggestions for upcoming online gameplay  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: crosswind landing mission where we can choose any plane to do it with  ·   · 
    Alycen NeimanAlycen Neiman shared a merged idea: Viewable Passengers  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Fun  ·   · 
    BenBen shared a merged idea: Cabin and Missions  ·   · 
    MatthewMatthew shared a merged idea: Matt.rossiter@hotmail.com  ·   · 
    PancakePancake shared a merged idea: Missions  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Make the game a bit more real by for example a flight with passengers somewhere to somewhere, also airport should include much more features  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Flying passengers  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Best, comprehensive idea. PICK!  ·   · 
    JackJack shared a merged idea: Passengers  ·   · 
    ConnorConnor shared a merged idea: Mission to accompany commercial jets with fighter jet to their destination  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Actual Flights/Missions/Jobs  ·   · 
    A380A380 shared a merged idea: Mission  ·   · 
    NehmzNehmz shared a merged idea: Aircraft Mastery (Star Rating)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Specific Ailines fly to Specific Airports  ·   · 
    TrevonteTrevonte shared a merged idea: Passenger ground staff and missions and more ground vehicle  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: You should make there b a campaign like you have passengers and you get money in the game for every time u land some where  ·   · 
    Cem skrCem skr shared a merged idea: passenger  ·   · 
    PilotPilot shared a merged idea: Passengers  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: noy_baodongkaluem@hotmail.com  ·   · 
    RyanRyan shared a merged idea: Jeffryes air  ·   · 
    Alberto Alberto shared a merged idea: Recent purchase of infinite flight  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Missions  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Take passengers to other destinations  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Missions  ·   · 
    JJJJ shared a merged idea: Add a campaign  ·   · 
    DhawalDhawal shared a merged idea: Passengers and copilot  ·   · 
    Dion deacon.Dion deacon. shared a merged idea: Now please listen to me, I always use ur app would would appreciate if you could put passangers door open door close better graphics.  ·   · 
    JustinJustin shared a merged idea: Plss send me missions air plains  ·   · 
    Joseph hayJoseph hay shared a merged idea: Missions  ·   · 

316 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MeshalMeshal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this Idea goes thoug!! Always thought to pick up passenger will be fun.

• AranAran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes i like passenger mission please on new update and 3D buildings

• Glock FullGlock Full commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Real weather with rain and thunderstorms and clouds hitting the windshield. Turbulance inside heavy clouds

• DrewmanDrewman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to fly passengers around. But believe it or not, I also would like the passenger perspective. Create a mode where I can be a passenger on a flight that I have already flown has the pilot. I would love to get the perspective, from a passenger's point view, of my flying skills

• Zsolt ZeleZsolt Zele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My idea was merged with this one.... Bit disappointed, that 4 out 5 of my suggestions are now gone since this only mentions passangers, no mention of career mode, maintenance, rewards and penalties of lateness, crashlanding due neglected maintenance....

Kinda makes me wonder, whoever read my suggestion (which was a bit long, I admit, but quite detailed) has read my text at all...

Still... You get my vote, but... Dang it.

• Charly Dat LaiCharly Dat Lai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AI humans are great when they are moving around and working with the aircraft (Airplanes). Add humans loading cargo, unloading cargo, loading and and unloading passengers, loading and unloading baggages and luggages and refueling the planes.

• KevinKevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best idea up here. Actually, not only is this seemingly more possible in the game than international flight. It's a feature that would facilitate international flight nicely.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shirish indurkar
        Help should be more elaborate , there is no manual to explain cycle of flight plan, take off and landing.In current implementation once air borne, there is no explanation to reach another destination.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Help should be more elaborate , there is no manual to explain cycle of flight plan, take off and landing.In current implementation once air borne, there is no explanation to reach another destination.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base