I suggest you ...

Passengers, missions

Be able to pick up passengers and take them to there destinations! This would make it even more fun:)

31,269 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sean123Sean123 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Brock MurfettBrock Murfett shared a merged idea: Student Pilot Missions  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add missions for more aircraft and not just landing, but certain flight plans routes etc  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Ok just a thought  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: All aircrafts have missions  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Missions  ·   · 
    anonymousanonymous shared a merged idea: MISSIONS PLEEEEAAASSSEE  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Missions and airplane noise  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Passengers  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: TRAVELS AND MISSIONS  ·   · 
    RobiRobi shared a merged idea: Passengers and free flying passengers  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: More free missions  ·   · 
    JoshJosh shared a merged idea: Idea  ·   · 
    ZacharyZachary shared a merged idea: Mission  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: more real missions  ·   · 
    BanzerBanzer shared a merged idea: Missions  ·   · 
    AhmedAhmed shared a merged idea: Missions  ·   · 
    Zsolt ZeleZsolt Zele shared a merged idea: Feature suggestions for upcoming online gameplay  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: crosswind landing mission where we can choose any plane to do it with  ·   · 
    Alycen NeimanAlycen Neiman shared a merged idea: Viewable Passengers  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Fun  ·   · 
    BenBen shared a merged idea: Cabin and Missions  ·   · 
    MatthewMatthew shared a merged idea: Matt.rossiter@hotmail.com  ·   · 
    PancakePancake shared a merged idea: Missions  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Make the game a bit more real by for example a flight with passengers somewhere to somewhere, also airport should include much more features  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Flying passengers  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Best, comprehensive idea. PICK!  ·   · 
    JackJack shared a merged idea: Passengers  ·   · 
    ConnorConnor shared a merged idea: Mission to accompany commercial jets with fighter jet to their destination  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Actual Flights/Missions/Jobs  ·   · 
    A380A380 shared a merged idea: Mission  ·   · 
    NehmzNehmz shared a merged idea: Aircraft Mastery (Star Rating)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Specific Ailines fly to Specific Airports  ·   · 
    TrevonteTrevonte shared a merged idea: Passenger ground staff and missions and more ground vehicle  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: You should make there b a campaign like you have passengers and you get money in the game for every time u land some where  ·   · 
    Cem skrCem skr shared a merged idea: passenger  ·   · 
    PilotPilot shared a merged idea: Passengers  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: noy_baodongkaluem@hotmail.com  ·   · 
    RyanRyan shared a merged idea: Jeffryes air  ·   · 
    Alberto Alberto shared a merged idea: Recent purchase of infinite flight  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Take passengers to other destinations  ·   · 
    JJJJ shared a merged idea: Add a campaign  ·   · 
    DhawalDhawal shared a merged idea: Passengers and copilot  ·   · 
    Dion deacon.Dion deacon. shared a merged idea: Now please listen to me, I always use ur app would would appreciate if you could put passangers door open door close better graphics.  ·   · 
    JustinJustin shared a merged idea: Plss send me missions air plains  ·   · 
    Joseph hayJoseph hay shared a merged idea: Missions  ·   · 

338 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • perkinsperkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's rather sad that this wonderful idea has not been implemented since 2012 (almost 3yrs). I particularly would love to have missions in this game. It would give one a sense of purpose instead of just flying aimlessly.

• CristianCristian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I glitches so hard and the glitch was my northwest plane turned on its wing so it was balancing on its wing and that was a glitch I hated that

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Weill be move if the air to ground vew can be more realistic like in ace combat just an example, also if you guys add a real map where the airports are located, I would like to see my Dulles International Airport since I live in Virginia, thanks and keep the great job you guys are doing.!!

• jrjr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would pay money if passenger, missions and ground traffic is included in this simulation. So far it's one of the best and would support it by sharing this app with friends and family.

• TimTim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please tell me how to figure out or calculate the distance of descent start

• KeonKeon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please answer my question will you soon add buildings or passengers to the game please respond!!!!!!

Add USAF KC135 and KC10 with air refueling capability. I would pay money for that option please

• JetairflyJetairfly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey mat i wil you say that i later a pilot wording and i wil passengers on the flight dame whit terminals ground crew and taxi pleas i wil it at al free flights thnx

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea, sometimes it's a little bit boring just flying for no reason so missions or passengers would be great

We put passenger to fly in the world is the most fun in this game fly safe in with have points and good record who fly every time pick up people the one airport to fly another

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base