If you have one of the following issues, please try the steps below.
- The app is telling you: "In app purchases unavailable, check your internet connection"
- The app shows "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store"
- The prices are not shown in the subscription page
Try the following actions:
- Try to uninstall the app, restart your device, then re-install the application
- Make sure that your iOS software is up to date by tapping Settings > General > Software Update (iOS 5 or later) or connecting your iOS device to iTunes and clicking Check for Update on your device's Summary page.
Before you do this, make sure you uninstall Infinite Flight first.
- Try to Reset your device settings (Go to General > Reset > Reset All Settings), then restart your device
- Make sure your date, time, and time zone are correct in Settings > General > Date & Time.
Note: Time Zone may list another city in your time zone. Enable automatic time setting if possible.
- Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > General > Cellular.
Note: If connected to cellular data, larger items may not download. You may need to connect to Wi-Fi to download apps, videos, and podcasts.
- Make sure that you have an active Internet connection. You can check the user guide for your device for help with connecting to the Internet.
- Make sure that other devices (portable computers, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the Internet.
- Try resetting (turning off and then on again) your Wi-Fi router.
- If the issue persists, try troubleshooting your Wi-Fi networks and connections.