- Start a Flight
- In the bottom button bar, touch and hold the Pages button indicated by what looks like a small stack of papers, then slide to the center position, or "Map".
- Tap on your initial Waypoint (or airport if no additional way points between are wanted) select the D (Direct)
- Info about the Waypoint is shown on the left panel
- If you want to add waypoints next, tap the waypoint on the map, and select Add (or +)
- Repeat this action for every Waypoint and until your destination airport
- To view your Flight Plan on the map page, you can switch the left panel between Waypoint Mode and Flight Plan mode by tapping on the FPL and WPT buttons
- The MiniMap (Inset) is automatically synchronized when a flight plan is created
- To modify a flight plan repeat the above steps, and select either add or replace existing flight plan.